sub-contracting and taxes - an accountant can help!

  • What To Do If You Can't Pay Your Tax Bill

    6 April 2015

    If you've procrastinated filing your tax return, there's a good chance that you owe money. If not, you probably would have filed already to get your refund faster. If you do owe, and you're waiting because you don't know where you're going to find the money, take the following steps. 1. File Your Tax Return Right Now You do not need to make your payment when you file your return. The deadline to pay is April 15th regardless of when you actually file.

  • Tax Tips: Information You Will Need To Qualify For The Childcare Credit

    2 April 2015

    On this past year's taxes, you may be able to claim some of your childcare expenses. The childcare and dependent credit is in place to give taxpayers who have to pay for childcare a little break.  Who Qualifies As A Dependent You can only claim 'qualifying individuals' whom you paid care expenses for on your taxes. In less technical terms, 'qualifying individuals' means any of your kids who were under the age of thirteen last year.